Thursday, May 29, 2008

Soda-pop satisfies


Even though I don't masturbate while driving on a constant basis, when I do it really is something. I'll stop and pick up a 20 oz. Classic Coke and before opening it I wait until I'm back on the road again and I place this cold Coke bottle between my legs and I ease the bottom of the Coke down and under me until I'm comfortable with its position and I'll hold the bottle top and force my cunt lips apart with just the right amount of pressure from pushing towards the bottle and pressure from me pushing into my rock hard love button. I use a back-and-forth rocking motion and I place more pressure on the bottle and I just let my self go and I simply just explode in an orgasmic wave of pure ecstasy and I cum and cum and cum and I'm always anticipating the next time I can do this again.

No comments: