Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Unexpected delivery


The first time was such a shock to me. Earlier that evening I had been joking around with him and his friends, saying that if he was a good boy, I'd let him fuck me up the ass. I knew he loved to do that, but it was something I had shied away from.

Later that night, he was fucking me doggy style. Because I was so wet, his cock kept slipping out. Every time he re-inserted his cock into my pussy, I'd think, just fuck me up the ass, but I didn't say it out loud.

The next time he slipped out, I felt a little pressure on my asshole, then full insertion। I yelped from the pleasure and the pain of it। My asshole was a virgin and he is NOT a small-dicked man and he was NOT being overly gentle। He pounded away at my ass as I moaned. We've done it once more since then (standing in the shower). We both look forward to many more times together. 1-888-861-3140

No comments: