Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mr. Hotel


There was about a 6 month period when I was doing my ex's father . My ex was spending a lot of time working out of town and he asked his dad to check on me from time to time and see if I needed anything. Well one night he was over the house and he had to go piss. When he went in the bathroom he didn’t close the door all the way and when I went by and he was standing there with what looked like a fire hose sticking out of the front of his pants. Even though it was soft it was huge. When he returned to the livingroom we sat next to each othe on the couch. As we sat there I put my head in his lap then I put my hand under my head palm down so I might get to feel his dick. As planned I put my hand right on it. With the movement of my fingers I could feel him getting hard. Without even looking up I asked what that was. Then I asked if I could see it. He told me to move my head and he undid his pants. It was long and thick way bigger than my husbands and he had a set of balls that were like 2 wallnuts in a sack. I could not resist and went down on him. As my head went up and down he started to moan then released a large gob of the sweetest creamiest cum I ever held in my mouth. I savored the taste and swallowed slowly. An hour later we were in bed and he was fucking my brains out. We got together about every other day for the next 6 months.

No comments: