Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My P.E Teacher


Ok so it was my last year of high school. We had gotten a batch load of new teachers to take us for various subjects. Luckily I got the hot, straight out of P.E. teacher "Mr. Yip". He was 24 I was 18. He would let us call him Brian, as we really didn’t have any respect for him as a teacher. I went to an all girls high, and yes majority of the time the girls in P.E. class and wood work where lesbians. I chose P.E. for the ski trip during Winter break.

As Winter break approached we organized accommodation. I hadn’t handed in the check to pay for it, so one afternoon after the school had left I ran back to class to see Mr. Yip. He was hanging up posters on the walls and invited me in. I gave him a hand with hanging up the posters. I knelt on the table, my mini skirt hem resting on the curve of my panties, back arched and stomach showing. Flimsy white school blouse barely holding in my 34c's and I couldn’t help but notice Mr. Yip staring at me.

He then held my tiny waist and lifted me off the table. I said "um thanks sir.” as he held my waist he glanced down at my breasts. One of the top buttons and had come loose. I said oh, and while going to re-fasten it, he said no, let me. He began to undo my blouse one button at a time. I could feel him squeezing me closer. He was becoming hard. I said. "Brian, no one's around. I won’t tell if you won’t. ”with that he scooped me up into his arms, I pulled of his shirt. Kissing me passionately and fiercely pushing me up against the wall. He quickly pulled down his shorts slightly, and pulled out his large throbbing cock. I looked down at his muscles tanned 6 pack and Pecks. His shoulders were broad and strong, his arms, buff, and soft to touch. He squeezed my ass and grabbing my panties with both arms, his weight pressed me against the wall, lifting my legs up above his shoulders.

With that he slowly pulled back releasing me slightly then pumped my pussy full of his large thick cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist, slightly lifting my hips higher and lower to get the full pleasure of his cock. "I’m going to come" with that he took me from the wall and onto his desk, doggy style. Bent over on his table, I could feel him deeper and deeper inside of me. "Your dripping" Brian said and laughed. "I love it" finally we both couldn't hold out anymore. I could feel my orgasm filling up inside of me. I screamed as I came. I never came as hard as I did with Mr. Yip. I wanted him to come inside of me, and suddenly I felt, and heard him come inside of me.

Give me a call....

(888) 861-3140

1 comment:

Adult Toys said...

My heart is beating fast, great post. i wish i took up teaching!!!